After oral administration, masteron prop acemetacin absorbed rapidly and completely. Metabolism: After receiving a single dose and after the drug retard, indomethacin, acemetacin, and which is formed by the metabolism of acemetacin, present in blood at a ratio of 1: 1.
No evidence of the induction of enzymes that degrade acemetacin. The distribution: . Acemetacin accumulates in the area of inflammation has been found that after six days of treatment acemetacin (2 x 90 mg daily) or indomethacin (3 x 50 mg daily) in six hours after the last of the active substance concentrations were significantly higher in synovial fluid and in synovium muscles (as well as in bone acemetacin after treatment), compared with the concentrations found in blood. In all tissues examined, except the synovial fluid and fat, after taking acemethacine concentrations were higher than after taking indomethacin. Excretion: acemethacine excreted by the kidneys and the bile. 40% of ingested drug is excreted through the kidneys, the remaining part of the intestine is displayed. Acemetacin kidneys displayed partially in an unmodified form, partly in the form acemetacin conjugated with glucuronic acid as a metabolite of indomethacin (free and conjugated) formed at esterolysis and after splitting the ester (a methoxy group at position 5) and deacylation (decomp p hlorobenzoilnoy group) in the form of pharmacologically active compounds.protein binding and half-life: acemetacin bound to plasma proteins. The half-life is approximately 4.5 hours. Blood Concentration: Using the drug controlled release maximum concentration in blood is significantly later (p <0.05) than with the other forms; concentration in the blood is also significantly lower (p <0.01) two hours after ingestion. However, after 6 and 10 hourly concentration in plasma acemetacin controlled release significantly above those of other formulations of acemetacin.
Pain and violation of motor activity resulting from the following diseases:
- chronic rheumatoid arthritis (chronic polyarthritis), rheumatoid arthritis;
- acute pain associated with degenerative joint disease, in particular the large joints and spine (arthrosis, spondylarthritis);
- Spondylitis (rheumatoid spondylitis) disease;
- gout attacks;
- inflammation of the joints, masteron prop muscles and tendons, tenosynovitis, bursitis;
- lumbago, sciatica;
- inflammation of the superficial veins (thrombophlebitis), and vasculitis.
- psoriatic arthritis;
- inflammation and swelling after surgery or injury.Contraindications
- hypersensitivity to the active substance – acemethacine or indomethacin;
- hemodyscrasia of unknown etiology;
- full or partial combination of asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis or paranasal sinuses and intolerance to acetylsalicylic acid and other NSAIDs (including history);
- Cerebrovascular or other bleeding, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis) in the acute phase;
- any active liver disease, severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 mL / min);
- confirmed by hyperkalemia;
- erosive and ulcerative changes in the mucosa of the stomach and duodenum 12;
- acute or recurrent peptic ulcer history / haemorrhage (two or more episodes express ulceration or bleeding);
- heart failure class III;
- period after coronary artery bypass surgery;
- the first and second trimesters of pregnancy and women who are trying to become pregnant should take acemethacine only when absolutely necessary; acemethacine use in the last trimester of pregnancy and lactation is contraindicated;
- childhood and adolescence (application experience in this category of patients is not).Carefully
- in the presence of Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or other intestinal diseases in history;
- in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), connective tissue diseases;
- in the case of hypertension and / or congestive heart failure;
- in cases of impaired renal or hepatic function;
- reported cases of hypokalemia masteron prop when applying indomethacin, this fact should be taken into account when receiving potassium-sparing diuretics recommended.
- in the presence of epilepsy, disease and mental disorders, including the anamnesis;
- elderly patients;
- in the case of infections caused by the varicella-zoster virus (chickenpox, shingles) in connection with a possible increased risk of serious skin complications.
Buy muscle labs usa dianabol online